Shetland Jewellery produce a wide range of Celtic and Scottish rings. Each ring is made in our workshop in the beautiful Shetland Isles and carries a lifetime guarantee.
Metal. All our rings are available in Sterling Silver, Yellow, White and Rose Gold in both 9 and 18 Carat purity and also in Platinum or Palladium. All our rings are hallmarked, usually by the Edinburgh Assay Office in Scotland.
Diamonds are of quality - Clarity SI , Colour H or better. 0.12, 0.24 and 0.32 are our standard Diamond weights, Please contact us if you would like a quotation on a larger Diamond size. Prices vary with Diamond size. All our Diamonds are conflict free.
Our stone-set rings can be set with any suitable stone – please ask for a quotation for ruby, sapphire, pink tourmaline, opal, etc. etc.
Finger sizes can be quoted in UK or US sizes. If you order one of our rings and the finger size is not quite correct when it is received, we will exchange the ring free of charge except for the cost of return postage. All our rings are available in any finger size, however larger sizes over Z, are subject to a surcharge. Prices on application.
Engraving – we can engrave inside any of our rings with an inscription. Please contact us with your engraving.
- Seascape Rings See Products
- Mirrie Dancers Rings See Products
- Celtic Rings See Products
- Scottish Rings See Products
- Claddagh Rings See Products
- Gem Stone Rings See Products
- Nordic and Viking Rings See Products
- Signet Rings See Products
- Peerie Smoorikins (Little Kisses) Rings See Products
- Kokkaloorie (Daisy) Rings See Products
- Diamond Rings See Products
- Stacking Rings See Products